December 10, 2021
Hello Falcons & Happy Advent!
- Current Local CR: 532 (last week: 369). Our temporary masking threshold is 465. Therefore, we will move to a universal masking policy for next week.
- Please send your child to school with a two masks. One on the face and one in the bookbag for backup. The school office is in short supply of youth masks.
- You should have received a text at 2pm today regarding our masking policy change for next week. If you did not receive the text, please email your cell phone number to Kim Thompson.
- As explained in my October 29 newsletter, we will no longer use our Covid Risk Assessment Model after Christmas break. All students will have had ample time to be fully vaccinated by January 3rd, 2022, so we will move to an optional masking policy for the rest of the school year at that time.
- County CR: 535 (Last Week: 381).
- State CR: 718 (Last Week: 601)
- CR = Case Rate = number of COVID-19 cases, per 100,000 people, during the last two weeks.
Christmas Program & Band Concert (Monday, December 13th, 12:30pm)
- Grades K-4 and Band Students are invited to wear nice, dress-up attire with Christmas colors on Monday. All other students should be in regular uniform attire.
- Due to Covid concerns, this year’s Christmas Program and Band Concert will be performed for the student body only, so we can spread out, and still play instruments and sing.
- Although this event will not be open to the public, the event will be livestreamed and posted via the below parish media:
Friday Recess Volunteer is needed for 11:00am to 12:15pm weekly. Please contact Kira Bradley, if you are interested.
Have great weekend!
God Bless & Go Falcons!
Mr. O’ St. Christopher School Principal