November 18, 2021
Hello Falcons Families!
- Read-A-Thon Fundraiser runs through November 21st. Keep reading and sponsoring!!
- Thanksgiving Break is the entire week of November 22.
- Masking: the entire school will mask the week after Thanksgiving break (November 29 – December 3).
COVID Corner: our local case rate is 346. Last week was 302.
Christmas Program (Monday, December 13th, 12:30pm)
- This year’s Christmas Program will be performed for the student body only, so we can spread out, and still play instruments and sing.
- Although this event will not be open to family and friends this year, the event will be livestreamed and posted via the below parish media:
Hotmail Users: Hotmail has a unique filtering system and it appears some Hotmail users are missing some of my group emails. This is more likely to happen when I send a large email to all families and on days/times when I do not normally send group emails. My regularly scheduled Friday emails seem to be received fine, but on other days/times, the Hotmail filter is holding them.
- If you have a non-Hotmail email address, we can swap the two. Please email Kim Thompson to do that.
- Or you can try adding the FACTS email to your Hotmail Safe List:
- Click on “Options” in the upper right corner of your Hotmail screen.
- Then click the link for “Safe and Blocked Senders” in the body of the page under Junk e-mail.
- Click the “Safe Senders” link and enter the email address you want to whitelist.
- Click “Add” to put it on your list.
Prayers for a blessed Thanksgiving week!
God Bless & Go Falcons!
St. Christopher School Principal