November 4, 2022
The Mother-Son Event is tomorrow!
- This year’s event will be a bouncy house obstacle/minute to win it theme!
- It will be held in the St. Chris gym/cafeteria on Saturday, November 5th from 2:30-5:30pm.
- Snacks and drinks will be provided.
- Please wear comfortable clothes for some bouncy house competition!
- The cost is $15 per family.
- Please remit payment via venmo @stchrispto and RSVP no later than Friday, November 4th at 5:00pm. REGISTRATION LINK
Absences: please try to call the office before 8:00am on days when your child will be absent from school. We welcome voicemails in the early morning or even the night before.
- Please be sure to check your child’s account regularly or set up automatic payments, so your account stays current.
- Free & Reduced Lunch Paperwork must be completed every year, even if you received it in the previous year. The program has a grace period of approximately 60 days into the new school year. Last year’s approvals ended on 10/12/22.
- The Free and Reduced Lunch application can be found on the link below. Please apply immediately, if you have not already done so.
Holiday Plant Sale is going on now!
- Christmas Poinsettias, Wreaths, Roping and other Christmas plants.
- Please visit the link below to place an order before Monday, November 14th.
- Order Pick up is on Thursday, December 8th from 3:00-6:00pm in the Emmaus Center.
Grades K-5 Winter Uniform Policy (November 1 to March 1)
- No shorts
- Leggings or tights must be worn under jumpers, skorts, and skirts.
Recess will continue to be held outside as long as the temperature is above 32 and it is not raining. Please make sure your child is dressed approriately for colder temps.
Have a Great Weekend!
St. Christopher School Principal