May 27, 2022
Hello Falcon Fams!
During the final weeks of school, I found myself reflecting on the many ways this principal position has been a blessing for me. Some days, it is a student or teacher who reminds me of a blessing, and other days, it is one of you. Thank you for all of the wonderful things you do for our school. Thank you for supporting our teachers and staff, and thank you for entrusting us with the formation of your children. It is one of the greatest responsibilities one can be given.
I will touch base with you a few times over the summer, but for now, it is goodbye and prayers for a safe summer.
From St. Albert Nutrition Services:
- 2022/2023 Welcome Letter and Menu
- St. Chris does not participate in the SANS breakfast option.
- Student lunches will be $3.50 next year (includes milk)
- Graduating students or students not returning next year: if you have funds left on your lunch account, please email Mrs. Doyle (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your student’s name and address. They will mail you a check (usually within 14 business days) or they can transfer funds from one student to another.
Make a Difference Day
- 8th grade lived the Gospel message and Catholic Social Teachings by using their gifts and talents to raise $906.40, and making a difference in our global community through their Heifer International Promise projects. Our anonymous donor will match that amount for the specific area of Guatemala.
- 7th grade organized an all-school baby shower in honor of their spiritually-adopted unborn babies. Your donations of diapers, formula, and clothing allowed them to make a difference to 72 families in our local community.
- Our students raised $305 for the Knights of Columbus Ukraine Solidarity Fund through the sale of their hand-painted Hearts for Peace.
Parish Festival Volunteers are greatly needed.
- June 10-12: Shifts:
- Friday 5:00pm – 8:30pm
- Friday 8:30pm – 12:00am
- Saturday 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Saturday 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- Saturday 8:00pm – 12:00am
- Sunday 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Sunday 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- Booths: Hamburger, Beer, Fun Foods, Bingo, Fun City, Gambling, Plant/Cake.
- You can invite family and friends to work with you!
- You can pick your own booth and time or you can simply pick a time and we will assign you to a booth.
- If you are able to work, please email Julie Wheeler with your: Name, Phone, Shirt Size, Booth Preference, Time Preference.
- Thank you!!!
Vacation Bible School
- Registration for VBS and VBX is open now.
- It will be a week of fun, excitement and God driven purpose for your kiddos.
- The fun includes diving into scripture, music, games, snacks and prayer.
- Register here: https://www.cognitoforms.com/StChristopher1/VBS2022
- VBS = children age 4 to incoming 4th graders
- VBX = children going into 5th and 6th grade
- Volunteers = incoming 7th graders to adult – we expect close to 100 children so many volunteers are needed!
The ’22-23 School Calendar:
Have a blessed Summer!
St. Christopher School Principal