January 3, 2022
I hope your Christmas season is still merry and your new year still happy!
We are trying to tighten up access to our building.
- Car Riders are now entering through the connector doors instead of the main doors. The connector doors are temporarily unlocked from 7:30-7:50am, however, they are monitored during that time period.
- Bus Riders are also entering through the connector doors, but from the other side.
- Park-n-Walk Families, starting tomorrow, please follow the map below and walk your child to the connector doors instead of the main office doors. Please continue to park in the same highlighted area and follow the blue dots to the connector. This will eliminate the need to have two sets of doors unlocked and monitored.
- All Families:
- All visitors and students should enter through the main office doors after 7:50am.
- Unless you are a scheduled volunteer, please do not expect to enter the school building.
- If you are dropping something off, we can meet you at the door.
- If the office staff needs you to come into the building, they will buzz you in. Once inside the building, please go straight to the office and check in.
While we want to offer warmth and hospitality, we also need to make sure our school building is secure. I hope you understand and will agree to follow these modifications. I apologize for any inconveniences it may cause you.
St. Christopher School Principal