Meetings are held the Second Monday of every month at 7:00 p.m. in the School Library. If you are unable to make the meetings, minutes will be posted. This will help keep you informed of our activities.
All are encouraged to come and are welcome! Daycare and jeans day passes for children of parents who attend.
PTO provides an opportunity for parents and teachers to come together to support our school and make it better. Your past and continued support is appreciated. Here are some of the highlights of the many activities that PTO has sponsored.
- Read-a-Thon Fundraiser
- Supplied funding for the new PA system
- Teacher Wish List items
- Pastries with Parents
- Reduced Costs of Transportation for School Field Trips
- Family Events: Father/Daughter Dance, Mother/Son Event
- Aullwood Field Trip Program
- School Directory
- Power of the Pen, Science Fair, and Geography Bee
- 2nd Grade First Communion Pizza Party
- 8th Grade Scholarships and Graduation Reception
President – Brittany Trimbach
Vice-President – Beth Davisson
Secretary – Kim Oakes
Treasurer – Stephanie Cooper