St. Christopher Catholic School in Vandalia, Ohio, has been educating K-8 students in the Miami Valley near Dayton since 1959, when we opened our doors under the leadership of the Sisters of the Precious Blood.
Nearly 60 years later, we have 314 students enrolled, and St. Christopher School remains a vital part of our Church ministry.
Over the years – thanks to strong support from our parish, dedicated teachers and staff, and caring and involved parents – we have evolved into a modern, well-equipped campus with everything students need to learn and engage in a rapidly changing, technologically savvy world.
But there’s so much more to St. Christopher School.
From the moment you step inside, you discover something different:
- Because our atmosphere is joyful and Spirit-filled, students look forward to coming here. They are excited to be part of the St. Christopher community.
- Our classrooms are places of peace, the best environment for teaching, listening, and learning.
- Students are surrounded by classmates whose parents share the same expectations and teach the same values. Our teachers, staff, and other students reinforce the principles that parents are already teaching at home.
New students enjoy an easy transition to St. Christopher because our teachers take extra time and get to know each student as an individual.
Because every student is unique, teachers adapt their teaching styles to meet individual students where they are so they can either improve or excel. Since students get exactly what they need, teachers get the best out of every student.
I invite you to visit our school, and learn more about us.
Contact me today at 937-898-5104 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour. Bring your child to observe classes, and experience the St. Christopher difference for yourself.
In the meantime, explore our website and discover how St. Christopher Catholic School can help you set the stage for the rest of your child’s life.
Learn how you can:
- Give your child an excellent education inspired by faith
- Be part of one loving family
- Join a community with great expectations
- Give your child endless opportunities
- Create momentum for life
Mary R. Kincaid, Principal
St. Christopher Catholic School