April 22, 2022
Hello Falcons Families! Happy Easter!!
One important reminder for next week…
- Pastries with Parents
- 7:00am to 7:30am in the School Cafeteria
- Tuesday April 26th: students with last names beginning with A-M
- Thursday April 28th: students with last names beginning with N-Z
- If you cannot make your allotted day, you are welcome to attend the other day. We just wanting to make sure we have enough room for everyone.
- PTO will provide pastries and breakfast beverages.
- We hope to see everyone there!
Spring Band Concert will be Monday, May 2nd from 6-7pm in the church.
Spring Plant Sale Pick-Up is Thursday, May 12th
Knights of Columbus Scholarship (for next year’s 6th, 7th & 8th Graders)
- The Knights of Columbus support many causes and charities, and as members of St. Christopher Parish, they believe in supporting St. Christopher School.
- They are offering two $500 scholarships for Catholic parishioner families with students entering grades 6-8.
- The K of C Scholarship is for the 2022-2023 school year and is not automatically renewed.
- This is a merit-based scholarship, not needs-based.
- Applications are reviewed by the K of C Scholarship Committee and scholarships will be awarded based the applicant’s service to God and the Church.
- The scholarships will be awarded based on three main criteria:
- The information provided in the K of C Scholarship Application (see below link)
- An essay to be completed by the student (essay prompt is provided in the application)
- Teacher recommendations: the K of C Scholarship Committee will ask teachers to nominate students who serve others. Students should not ask teachers for recommendations.
- K of C Scholarship Application Link
St. Christopher Vacation Bible School (July 17-21 from 6:00pm-8:00pm)
- Registration coming in May.
- Children ages 4 to incoming 4th grade enjoy VBS.
- Kids becoming 5th and 6th graders go to VBX.
- Teens (7th grade and up) and adults are needed to volunteer with VBS.
- If you wish to volunteer email Elise Sas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Christopher School Principal