November 13, 2020
Hello Falcons Families!
COVID-19: The school needs to be informed of all cases and potential cases of COVID-19 as soon as possible, so we can act on that information and minimize spread.
- If your student is at home sick with COVID symptoms, please let us know symptom specifics when you call the office that morning.
- If your student is considered a close contact of an infected person, please let us know when the last contact was made.
- If your student tests positive for COVID, please contact us immediately. The sooner we know this information, the sooner we can quarantine close contacts and minimize spread.
Vandalia Butler: even though Vandalia Butler switched to remote learning, they will still provide bus service for St. Christopher students, as long as they have enough healthy bus drivers.
Poinsettia Sale is now available online and can be accessed using this link: Poinsettia Sale.
USDA Free Lunch Program for All Students:
- This program is open to ALL STUDENTS, regardless of household income.
- No paperwork is required.
- Yes, it is 100% Free.
- Yes, it sounds too good to be true, but it’s that simple. Your child simply orders lunch in homeroom as usual.
- Last Week’s Post:
- St. Christopher School is now participating in the schoolwide USDA federally funded free lunch program through the end of the school year 2021.
- Starting this Monday, all students, regardless of income, may receive a free lunch through the end of May 2021.
- The program is retroactive, so those who purchased a regular meal beginning on September 2, 2020 will receive an account credit for the cost of any past meal.
- Please be patient while the cafeteria staff processes these credits to your account.
- Independent milk purchases that are not part of a full lunch purchase are not part of this program.
Livestreaming is only available for COVID-19 related reasons. This includes those who are full-time at-home learners, those who are self-quarantining, and those who are isolating. In any case, students must give the school a 24 hour notice before livestreaming.
- Public health officials continue to emphasize that many new COVID-19 cases are resulting from small private gatherings including family parties. St. Christopher faculty and staff will be considering all of the Health Department’s recommendations over the holiday season and we ask you to do the same.
- As you plan your holiday visits and visitors, please monitor the Ohio Department of Health’s Travel Advisory Page. “Those entering Ohio after travel to states reporting positive testing rates of 15% or higher for COVID-19 are advised to self-quarantine for 14 days.” The ODH currently has 7 states on this list and the list is updated every Wednesday.
God Bless & Go Falcons!
St. Christopher School Principal