March 12, 2021
Hello Falcon Faithful!
- We are asking every student to return to in-school learning by the end of spring break, if not sooner.
- Although we know COVID-19 is still real, we are confident we can continue to minimize spread in our building. We have had no cases of spread in the building since the pandemic started.
- The County and State Health Departments recognized the low risk of spread in schools on January 5th when they stated students exposed to COVID-19 while in school do not need to quarantine.
- Masks will still be required at all times when in the building except while eating.
Educational Apparel will host a uniform sale in the St. Christopher Cafeteria on March 17th from 3:00-6:00PM. Please click here for more details on the sale and special discounts.
St. Patrick’s Day attire on Wednesday March 17th can be a green top with a uniform bottom.
Spring, Class, and Group Picture Day will be on Tuesday, March 30th.
8th Grade Graduation Save-the-Dates:
- Graduation Picture Day: Thursday May 6th (in school)
- Graduation Mass: Wednesday May 26th (evening)
- More details to follow, as we get closer
The Washington D.C. Trip has been been canceled for this year. We are planning to take this year’s 7th grade in May 2022. If you were registered for this year’s trip and have not received an email from Mrs. Rasor, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Catholic Education Foundation has extended the deadline for scholarship applications to Monday, March 15, 2021. For more information, please go to CatholicBestChoice.org.
Spring Break is March 22-26, 2021.
Thank you for making St. Christopher so great!
Have a good weekend!
God Bless & Go Falcons!
St. Christopher School Principal