October 12, 2023
Hello Falcon Faithful!
- Tomorrow/Friday 10/13 for Teacher Enrichment Day
- Monday 10/16 for Teacher Retreat Day
- The cafeteria is no longer accepting cash, effective October 2nd.
- To set up a lunch account, please CLICK HERE.
- Also, please register for Auto-Replenish. CLICK HERE for details.
The Fall Gala is right around the corner (Saturday, October 21)! Please join us!! Please click the image below for more info.
Trunk-or-Treat is 10/27 from 6-8pm in the school parking lot…
Federal Funding & Free/Reduced Lunch Form:
- Many of our federal grants are based on our number of free/reduced lunch students. Among other things, we receive federal funding for special education services, remedial reading services, and teacher professional development. These grants only cover a small portion of our actual financial need in these areas, so every dollar counts.
- You do not need to accept the free/lunch, we simply ask that you complete the form, if you qualify.
- To find out if you qualify, please review the below income table. Example: a family of 4 making $55,500 qualifies.
- If you do qualify, please complete THIS FORM.
- If you need assistance with the application process, please contact Natalie Doyle, Food Service Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your participation in helping us secure these federal funds is super important to the school. Thank you!!
Thanks & Prayers!
St. Christopher School