- This event has passed.
Graduation Guidelines May 27th
Due to possible bad weather we have moved the graduation to the front of the Emmaus Center.
Upon Arrival for you scheduled time:
– Write your child’s name and time on a piece of paper and place it on your dashboard. (this is for the staff member directing traffic in the parking lot).
– A staff member will motion for you to pull you car up to the under hang when it is your turn.
– Once you pull up you may get out of your car.
– Grab your child’s bag and pull out their Graduation Certificate.
– Your child will take their certificate and go stand on the bridge for a picture. (Parents snap away)
– Your child will then go the the photo area to get a picture with their teacher.
– Then you will return their school materials to the designated bins and return to your car to leave.
Thank you for a wonderful year!!