July 29, 2020
Hello Falcon Parents!
You can find the Town Hall Meeting FAQ at the below link. We tried to summarize and not elaborate, but the document is still quite long. The FAQ is simply meant to share the Q&A from the Town Hall Meetings; it is not meant to be a revised “Reopening Plan”.
Town Hall FAQ
Depending on the efficiency of Saturday’s Registration Survey, we hope to publish a revised plan by the end of next week.
Here a few items to share in the meantime:
- August 1 Registration Survey
- The Registration Survey will go out Saturday morning by 8:00 AM.
- Please register by Sunday at midnight.
- You will be registering into a model for the months of August and September, but we will do our best to accommodate your needs, if they change sooner than October 1.
- We will ask for your registration under two different scenarios. If the survey results change significantly from the first survey and less people choose “learn from home” or “flexible”, then we must reduce our social distancing policy from 6′ to 5′. Therefore, the two scenarios will be:
- Scenario 1: Your child’s classroom is 6 feet of social distance with no masks required when seated.
- Scenario 2: Your child’s classroom is 5 feet of social distance with no masks required when seated.
- Your three registration options will be:
- I definitely want my child learning at home.
- I definitely want my child learning in school.
- I prefer my child learn in school, but I am flexible and willing to do the 3-2 model in order to make more space in school for families who are not flexible.
- Bus Schedule
- All of our school districts have stated our bus schedules will run much like they did last year. They will not start earlier, end later, or be staggered.
- Please call your transportation department and make sure you are on their list.
- Health & Safety Plan
- We are still developing this portion of our Reopening Plan.
Enjoy the FAQ and please be ready for Saturday’s Registration Survey!
God Bless & Go Falcons!
St. Christopher School Principal