Register Your Child
DO YOU HAVE A CHILD ENTERING GRADES 1–8?
Timeline for registration (grades 1–8):
- First week of March: In-house registration opens for current St. Christopher School students
- Third Monday in March: Registration opens for prospective students and remains open until space is filled
- Children with siblings currently enrolled
- Parish members
- Non-parish members
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD
- Download and complete the appropriate form or forms below and mail them or bring them to the school office.
- Include a copy of the student’s:
- Birth certificate
- Shot records
- Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Registration fee of $150