Register Your Child
Dates to Remember:
|January 31||St. Christopher School Open House|
|January 31||Registration opens for current St. Christopher School families and all new kindergarten students
* Registration is guaranteed for all returning students who complete the registration form and pay the family registration fee of $200 by March 1, 2021
* New kindergarten students will need to be screened, but space will be reserved according to the registration submission date.
|February 1||Online registration begins for EdChoice financial aid.
Registration closes on April 15, 2021.
|February 8||Deadline for submitting Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) application for financial aid|
|February 8||Child Care In-House registration begins|
|March 1||Open Registration begins for St. Christopher School|
|March 8||Open Registration begins for Child Care Center|
|April 1||Registration for FACTS online payment system begins|
|April 20||7:00 PM ~ Parent Orientation Meeting for incoming kindergarten|
|April 22-23||8:00 AM-12:00 PM ~ Kindergarten Screening|
- Children with siblings currently enrolled
- Parish members
- Non-parish members
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD
- Download and complete the appropriate form or forms below and mail them or bring them to the school office.
- Include a copy of the student’s:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Last report card
- State test scores
- Behavioral questionnaire
- Service plan (if applicable)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Registration fee of $200 for 1st child, $150 for each additional child